Saturday, January 9, 2010

don't stop, believing

I woke up this morning greatly disappointed because I had dreamt that I was in love and "he" gave me HUGE diamond earrings. They were the kind that even if you hair is down, it catches the light and they sparkle. Man I love diamonds. I even checked the mirror just see if it was by chance true. Of course it wasn't, I hate when that happens. You have a really great dream and you so believe it, when you wake up you are positive what happened in your dream was reality. That sucks. It also can work the other way if you have a not so good dream. Then waking up is like being reborn another chance, a big THANK GOD!

The other night I went out with a girlfriend I don't get to see that often. She is the kind of friend that you always have a good time with, usually because she is highly entertaining. If she isn't on her game that night, she usually finds you entertaining. Needless to say you always feel good about hanging out with her. When we go out, it is always a good time and usually involves beer, boys, and a little flirty flirt. Recently a night did end as such, and I was accruing yet another story to tell my other friend, AA as we went jogging.

This evening I got to go jogging with AA. AA is also someone I enjoy hanging out with and talking to as he is intelligent and doesn't see the world as rainbows and puppies. AA and I braved the badly wet conditions as we jogged around a local park even though I had to call him a pussy to get him to run. I tend to tell my make out (MO) stories to AA because he listens intently and asks all the right questions. Please note: it is important to tell your makeout stories to someone who is
1) going to get the best kick out of them
2) doesn't judge you. (You probably judge yourself enough for all parties involved)

AA always indulges in hearing my escapades because he is,
A) a guy and
B) married.
I think it makes him feel good about being married and he doesn't have to deal with all this BS that goes along with being single. I can't blame him, it can suck. I am glad my singleness is doing something good for someone.

The elephant was back today, at 8am crashing and banging going on in the kitchen. I had that whole, conversation in my head where you think, "I should just get up". To, "if I lay here maybe it will go away." It didn't, I got up and got a call from a longtime friend 1st time caller, no joke. I think its the first time she has called me. At least for this decade it is. Anyway, she gave me major scoop on some recent developments with aforementioned ex's wedding and all the drama. I really want to write about it, but shouldn't. So call me if you want a good laugh. But if I am going to make you laugh, you at least should pay me back in diamonds.






No comments:

Post a Comment