Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cause tonight, tonight, tonight...

I feel that blogging almost paralyzes me. I know what I want to say but I automatically feel like I have to go all censored Russia style on my ass because of who might read it. With that said, and to just live my life, I am going for it.

Sometimes in life, it seems you feel completely confident headed in a scripted position that you have plotted out. Then, you are suddenly faced with the fact that it is not scripted and changes constantly and you can either change with it and redirect, or stand like an idiot in sand while the tide is going out to sea.

I am a big fan of being honest. Not honest like, "no I did not eat the last candy bar" but honest like, "wow I am searching for something that I can't find yet" kind of honesty. It seems that being honest with yourself is the hardest thing to do as a grown up. But it also one of the most freeing beautiful things as well.

So go ahead, make out. Feel dirty. Its kind of nice.

2 comments:

  1. FINE. I DID eat the last candy bar. Are you happy now? You don't have to passively write a whole blog post about it! I feel dirty now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, had to edit this a little from this AM. Sorry sis.

    ReplyDelete